We are a wild plant processing company – a manufacturer in Latvia. We support a healthy lifestyle and we focus on natural plant ingredients, the production of the dietary supplement SALVEO.
We are proud that our dietary supplement SALVEO drug blend has been popular and known for over 25 years!
We believe that online shopping has become commonplace, and we strive to offer this process to our customers in a convenient, easy-to-understand way. We make sure that when visiting our virtual store, every customer gets to a pleasant, friendly room.
Types of payment
– with a bank card online
– by invoice
– for a courier in cash only in Riga;
After placing the order, you will receive a prepaid invoice to the specified e-mail address. This information will also appear on the screen at the last stage of the ordering process.
Please pay the prepaid invoice, indicating the order number as the purpose of payment. Payment for the order must be made within 3 working days. In case of non-receipt of payment, your order will be canceled within the specified time period.
The order will be sent or handed over to the customer only after receiving the payment.
METHODS OF DELIVERY
1. Parcel machine OMNIVA
2. Courier service only in Riga
1. The website www.salveomix.lv (hereinafter – the Website) collects data on the visitors of the Website, thus gaining an opportunity for the Website Operator to evaluate how useful the Website is and how it could be improved.
2. The controller that collects data about the Website visitors on the Website is IU SALVIJA, reg.No. 40002040417 (hereinafter referred to as the Manager).
3. Manager’s address: Gobas Street 16-49 Riga, e-mail: email@example.com phone: 67432090.
4. The Manager regularly improves the Site to improve its use, so the Manager needs to know what information is important to visitors to the Site, how often they visit the Site, what devices and browsers they use, what region visitors come from, and what content they like to read.
5. The Manager uses Google Analytics, which allows the Manager to analyze how visitors use the Site. You can learn more about how the basics of Google Analytics work on the Google homepage at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1012034?hl=lten&ref_topic=6157800.
The Manager uses the collected data for its own legal interests in order to improve the understanding of the needs of the visitors of the Website and to improve the availability of the information published by the Manager.
6. The server hosting the Website can record requests sent by the visitor (device used, browser, IP address, access date and time). The data referred to in this paragraph is used for technical purposes: to ensure the proper functioning and security of the Site and to investigate possible security incidents. The basis for collecting the data referred to in this paragraph is the controller’s legal interest in ensuring the technical availability and integrity of the Website.
7. Cookies are small files that, each time a visitor visits the Website, the browser stores them on the visitor’s computer in the amount specified in the browser’s computer’s browser settings. Individual cookies are used to select and tailor the information and advertisements offered to the visitor based on the content the visitor has viewed in the past, thus making the use of the Website simple, convenient and personalized for the visitor. More information about cookies, as well as their deletion and management, can be found at org.
9. The visitor can control and / or delete cookies of his choice. More information about this process is available here at org. The visitor can delete all the cookies on his computer, and most browsers can be set to block the insertion of cookies on the computer. The visitor can opt out of cookies in the browser menu or https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. In order to make the necessary settings, the visitor needs to familiarize himself with the rules of his browser. If cookies are blocked, the visitor will have to manually adjust the settings each time they visit the Website, and some services and features may not work.
10. Statistics on visitors to the Website may be accessed only by those employees of the Manager who are responsible for the analysis of such data.
12. Unless otherwise specified, cookies are stored until an action is taken, for what purpose they are collected and then deleted.
13. If the Manager’s Website provides for the possibility of a forum or comments, in this case the IP address as well as the data provided by the visitor himself are stored on the Website. Cookies containing this data can be stored for one year for your convenience, so that you do not have to rewrite each time.
14. The controller confirms that cookies and statistical information will be collected, processed and stored in accordance with the requirements of the regulatory enactments of the European Union, including the Personal Data Protection Regulation No. of the European Parliament and the Council of the EU of 27 April 2016. 2016/679.
15. The controller reserves the right to change these terms at any time. It is the duty of the visitor of the Website to independently check the content of the Website in order to get acquainted with the changes in the rules.
What information do we collect?
The visitor of the website is responsible for providing true, valid and complete personal data at the time of placing the order in his / her profile.
We collect, store and use the following personal data:
Goods for sale:
– Name, Surname – for order, delivery processing;
– Address – Order, delivery processing;
– Mobile phone no. – Order, delivery processing;
– E-mail – Order, delivery processing.
Duration of personal data storage
Unless otherwise stated in the data protection instructions, the controller deletes personal data no later than three months after the original reason for retention no longer applies, unless we have a legal obligation to continue to retain the data (for example, for accounting or legal purposes).
Disclosure of your data
Your information will not be disclosed to third parties unless we have received your explicit consent or disclosure is required by law.
Correcting and updating your data
If you want to review, correct, update or otherwise change the information provided to us or want to prohibit its management, please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to other websites